Please consider ordering from vendors before the market to reduce your shopping time and contact points.
Contact: Ayra Sundbom 252-955-1087 or Bearadisefarm@yahoo.com
* Pastured grass-finished goat meat ranges from $5-$18 dollars per pound.
* Pastured free-range eggs are $2-$6 per dozen.
* Chicken is $10-$15 per whole chicken.
* Chicken parts are $5-$20 per package.
* Arugula $2 per bunch.
Other produce available later.
Accepts cash, credit, checks, PayPal, Venmo, and Cashapp.
Umbrella Market Basket Program – Pick up your basket of farm-raised produce each Wednesday at the Greenville Umbrella Market!
Basket Size Options:
½ Share- Serves 2 people- $20/week + tax
Full Share- Serves 6 people- $35/week + tax
How to PreOrder: message us with your name, number, and email address. Invoices will be emailed and must be paid prior to pickup.
Orders must be placed each Tuesday by 5pm.
Pickup: Each Wednesday from 4-6 pm
If you would like to add on to your basket each week we will share what’s available to add on.
Moores Produce Family Farm
Text orders to Patricia Roseman at 570-460-7388
* Cupcakes – $1 each or 12 for $10
* French macarons – $2 each or 12 for $20
* Vegan gluten-free cupcakes – $1.50 each or 12 for $15
Check Facebook for other products and flavors. Payment accepted through Venmo (Patricia-Roseman-1), PayPal, credit cards, or cash
Sustainable Earth Trading Co. (formerly Today’s Natural Mom)
- Hand sanitizer spray
- Body and facial soaps both Vegan and Goat’s milk soaps
- Multi-purpose surface cleaner
- Dish Soap bars
- Reusable food wraps
- Shampoo/conditioner bars
- Deodorant (spray or stick)
- SPF 20 sunscreen spray
- Bug spray
- CBD Salve
- luxury skincare items and zero waste cosmetics
Pre-orders through Facebook direct message and pay through Square, PayPal, and Cashapp.
Sweet & Savory bread rolls:
* Fresh Blueberries & Cream Cheese-
* Fresh Raspberries & Cream Cheese
* Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Dip
* Fresh Apples, Walnuts & Cinnamon sugar
* Turkey & Cheddar
* Fresh Apples, Cranberries with Orange Zest
* Queso Mexican Cheese Dip (Mild Picante)
* Pecans & Plums
* Guava and Cheese
* Olive Tapenade
* Fresh Apples, Cream Cheese and Cinnamon
* Mozzarella Fresh Basil Sundried Tomatoes
* Pepperoni Roll