LimeBike aims to provide a sustainable solution to the first and last mile transportation problem by helping people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint. We are here to empower future generations to change their behavior so we can save this planet together.
LimeBike Quick Facts
• American company well-funded by top Bay Area investment firms
• Complementary with city mobility objectives
• Simple, more affordable pricing makes bikes more universally accessible
• Nationwide-leading dock-free technology allows bikes to be widely available in the community
• 3-speed currently available in Greenville
• Solar panel charges battery supply
• 3G/GPS-enabled, Lock is synced with mobile app
• Airless tires and durable parts to reduce maintenance
To use a LimeBike
• Find available bikes on our live GPS Map in the LimeBike App – free to download
• Unlock bikes by scanning the QR Code or entering the plate number • Lock the back wheel using the red tab to end the ride
• Easily track and pay for each ride through the app
• Pay-as-you-go: $1/30 minutes. No deposits or hidden charges for failing to dock a bike or going over a time block.
• Monthly membership: $30 for 100 rides. Users pay additional $0.50 for rides over 30 minutes.
• Students and university-affiliated groups: 50% discount.
• On-the-ground team lead by a local Operations Manager
• Deploys, rebalances and maintains bikes in response to demand
• 24-hour customer service; urgent issues are addressed within two hours during regular business hours
• Hire locally to cover maintenance and rebalancing efforts