Uptown Greenville seeks a Membership and Administration Manager to recruit new members, manage a comprehensive district-wide database, and expand the use of technology for membership communications. The Membership and Administration Manager will work collaboratively with Uptown’s committees and staff. The position reports to the President and CEO.
Goals of the Position:
- to increase membership and retention of members;
- to reach populations that are underserved;
- to develop collaborative working relationships with partner organizations and businesses to ensure campaigns reflect center city priorities and respond to the existing and anticipated needs of members, board of directors and volunteers;
- to expand the use of technology as a membership communication tool;
- to improve office administration procedures.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- administrative acumen;
- strong writing and communication skills;
- an understanding of the organizations’ mission and objectives would be helpful;
- database management experience;
- must be culturally sensitive to the variety of uptown stakeholders; u
- demonstrated proficiency and experience in customer services with high standards for timeliness and responsiveness;
- proficient in microsoft office, quickbooks, word press.
- manages comprehensive, district-wide database
- recruits and responds to membership base
- assists in office management
- coordinates membership communications
- expands the use of technology for membership and database management
- assistance with events
- other duties, as assigned
Compensation: This is a contract based, part-time position. Compensation determined based on experience
Interested: Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by December 1, 2017.